A&L AUTO RECYCLERS INC.
60 DAY STANDARD WARRANTY
TERMS OF SALE
A&L Auto Recyclers Inc. requires all refund or warranty claims to be accompanied by original invoice. Labour and freight are non-refundable charges. Obvious abuse or misuse of the assembly while low on lubricant or coolant voids the warranty. A&L Auto Recyclers Inc. retains the title to items described on the reverse side of this invoice until payment has been received in full.
A&L Auto Recyclers Inc. guarantees all parts including engines, transmissions, transfer cases, front and rear differentials, etc. for a period of 60 days, unless otherwise states at time of sale.
NO WARRANTY ON COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
CONDITIONAL WARRANTY LIMITS
- Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition within reasonable limits of specification (ie. Oil pressure, compression, and oil consumption). ONLY THE ENGINE BLOCK, CRANKSHAFT, HEADS, AND VALVE TRAIN ARE COVERED UNDER THIS GUARANTEE. Accessories such as water pump, distributor, injection system, and exhaust manifolds are left on the engine for customer convenience only and are not covered under the warranty. To validate warranty: Replace seals before installing. Oil leaks are not covered under warranty.
- Standard Transmissions & Rear Axle Assemblies are guaranteed functional assemblies. Gears are guaranteed at the time of purchase. Cracked or broken teeth after sale are obvious abuse and will not be covered under warranty. To validate warranty: a new cover gasket, seals and all lubricants must be changed prior to installation and meet manufacturer’s specifications.
- Automatic Transmissions are guaranteed functional assemblies. To validate warranty: front and rear seals, oil filters and pan gaskets must be changed prior to installation, and transmission oil cooler must be flushed. As well, all fluids must be changed and meet manufacturer’s specifications.
- NOTIFY A&L OF ANY FAULTY PARTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DURING OR AFTER INSTALLATION OR WARRANTY WILL BE VOID. ANY FAILURE AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER ASSEMBLY VOIDS THE WARRANTY
- Guarantee does not cover any other expense such as towing, emergency road service, lodging, or related expenses.
- ALL Mechanical or electrical parts are guaranteed for 60 days. Electrical parts are non-refundable.
- Warranty is limited to replacement, repair, or refund at the option of the seller.
- Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of a malfunctioning part.
- Any special order parts or body sections cut to order are NON-REFUNDABLE for credit or refund.
- Returned parts MUST be in the same condition as when they were sold. WARRANTY VOID IF PART HAS BEEN DAMAGED, DISASSEMBLED, OR TAMPERED WITH.
- Defective parts are guaranteed for OVER THE COUNTER REPLACEMENT only. ONLY in the case that a replacement part is not available will the customer will be refunded. Non-defective parts returned are subject to acceptance by seller. Non-defective/unwanted parts will be returned for credit only and will be subject to a 25% restocking change. Labour and freight are non-refundable charges.
- Prepayment/deposits will hold parts for 30 days. This money is non-refundable.
- ALL USED MERCHANDISE MUST BE INSPECTED BY BUYER FOR DEFECTS OR SAFETY HAZARDS. SELLER IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTS USED MERCHANDISE FOR SAFETY HAZARDS.
- BUYER AFFIRMS THAT BEFORE ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, THE SELLER REQUESTED THAT THE BUYER EXAMINE THE GOODS TO ASCERTAIN DEFFECTS WHICH WOULD MAKE THE GOODS UNACCEPTABLE. THE BUYER HAS EXAMINED THE GOODS AS FULLY AS HE/SHE DESIRES TO DETERMINE POTENTIAL DEFECTS.
- A&L Auto Recyclers Inc. will not be held responsible for damage or loss caused from installation, removal, or use of this merchandise.
- In addition to our standard 60 day parts only warranty, extended warranties are available. Extended warranties do not apply to commercial vehicles. Our extended options may include parts only or parts and labour for the specified warranty term. Labour will be paid based on Mitchell On-Demand Labour times.
- Extended warranty options that include labour will cover a 1st claim labour rate up to $75/hour.
- Extended warranty options that include labour will cover the 2nd claim labour rate up to $32.50/hour. Labour will not be paid beyond the 2nd
- Any additional labour needed over the Mitchell labour time MUST be pre-authorized by an A&L Auto Recyclers management team member.
- Parts and labour warranty. “Part” refers to the part A&L will be replacing under the warranty. “Labour” refers to the coverage to remove and replace only the supplied part based on Mitchell Labour times for that specific vehicle.
- Any additional parts such as seals and gaskets are not covered under an extended parts and labour warranty.
All shipments, to provinces outside Ontario and to the United States, include freight charged on the invoice/built into the price.
FREIGHT CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ANY COSTS INVOLVED IN RETURN SHIPPING WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.
Customers are responsible for providing a vehicle adequately designed for safe transport of the part(s) and or safely securing the part(s) to the vehicle.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR POLICY OR LIMITED WARRANTY PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US.
FULL PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTIES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
ASK OUR SALES STAFF FOR OUR EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTIONS